Is the Nissan Rogue AWD?
If you choose a new Nissan Rogue with AWD, you’ll be prepared for anything that the Cherry Hill roads can throw at you. Every single Rogue trim level offers Intelligent AWD as an optional upgrade, and this technology can automatically sense a loss in traction and respond to keep you moving forward. Keep reading to find out how Nissan Intelligent AWD works, and experience it for yourself at Nissan of Turnersville!
How Does Nissan Intelligent AWD Work?
When equipped with Intelligent AWD, the Nissan Rogue is able to get up to speed more quickly and protect you against a loss of traction on Turnersville or Woodbury roads. Here’s how the Nissan Intelligent AWD system works:
- When you’re starting from a standstill, your AWD system kicks in to help you accelerate more quickly.
- Once you’re up to speed, your AWD system essentially goes on standby. FWD takes over to deliver the efficient performance you expect from the new Rogue.
- If slippery conditions or a loss of traction are detected, AWD kicks in immediately to deliver excess power to the wheels that do have a good grip. This keeps you moving forward and prevents wheel spin.
Nissan Rogue AWD Configurations
As we noted from the outset, every single Nissan Rogue trim level is available with optional all-wheel drive:
- 2021 Rogue S AWD – Starting at $27,250 MSRP*
- 2021 Rogue SV AWD – Starting at $28,940 MSRP*
- 2021 Rogue SL AWD – Starting at $33,600 MSRP*
- 2021 Rogue Platinum AWD – Starting at $37,030 MSRP*
Still weighing AWD vs. FWD? Upgrading with AWD adds $1,400 to your preferred model’s total price, but many Cherry Hill and Sicklerville drivers agree that AWD is worth every penny. Looking for other AWD options? Compare the Nissan Rogue to the Nissan Murano.
Using the Nissan Rogue AWD Lock Button
Some all-wheel drive systems will leave you wanting more if and when you venture off the beaten path, but thanks to the Nissan Rogue AWD Lock, you can travel through snow and other obstacles with confidence. In normal circumstances, your Rogue AWD system will use FWD whenever it can and switch to AWD when needed. When locked, your AWD system directs consistent power to all four wheels.
Interpreting an AWD Error on the Nissan Rogue
The AWD warning light on your dashboard may light up to indicate issues that need to be addressed. There are three main possibilities:
- If the AWD light is illuminated without blinking, you’re dealing with an AWD malfunction. Schedule service and let us take a look.
- If the AWD light isblinking rapidly, your powertrain oil temperature is much higher than it should be. Pull over in a safe location, as soon as possible, and idle in park to let your engine cool down. You can drive again once the oil cools down, but you should still get to a service center as soon as possible.
- If the AWD light is blinking slowly, there’s a significant difference in diameter between your front and rear wheels. Pull over and idle the vehicle; fixing the issue may just be a matter of adjusting your tire pressure. If this doesn’t solve the issue, schedule service as soon as possible.
Experience Intelligent AWD at Nissan of Turnersville
Learn More at Nissan of Turnersville
New Nissan InventoryNissan Ariya Battery Range Nissan is adding a new EV to its selection of vehicles. The 2023 Nissan Ariya takes the SUV comfort and capabilities that you’ve come to love from Nissan SUVs and combines them with the EV tech that’s made the Leaf a household name. Apart from the performance specs of…
The 2022 Nissan Altima mid-size sedan boasts impressive numbers all around, from engine power to cargo and passenger space. But what is the gas mileage on a Nissan Altima? There are nine available trim levels for the 2022 model, and they each have their own fuel economy numbers. The top-level mileage with the front-wheel…
The Nissan Rogue is one of the most impressive SUVs currently available for drivers today. This SUV is ideal for the city and suburban streets of Sicklerville but it still has impressive performance capabilities! The Nissan Rogue engine performance can give you an exhilarating driving experience that few SUVs can! Nissan Rogue InventoryContact…