A Certified Pre-Owned Nissan is an Exceptional Choice
You love the look and feel of Nissan vehicles, but perhaps you’re having trouble deciding between a pre-owned vehicle and a brand new model. You’re not alone; many drivers in the Cherry Hill area can see that both options offer exciting benefits and notable trade-offs—but that’s exactly why more and more of our neighbors are searching for a certified pre-owned Nissan that can go the distance.
Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicles have guaranteed low mileage, exceptional service histories, ample driver protections, and that’s not all. Since every certified pre-owned Nissan must be fewer than six years old, our CPO inventory includes some of the best-equipped used cars in South Jersey. Contact us to claim your favorite model today—just don’t forget to explore our current pre-owned vehicle specials before you stop in.
Five Reasons to Buy Nissan Certified Pre-Owned
Every Nissan Certified Pre-Owned model offers a balance between the benefits of buying new and the advantages that come with buying used. Here’s a closer look at what we mean when we say that CPO Nissan vehicles offer the best of both worlds:
- Like new models, certified pre-owned Nissan vehicles include an impressive warranty. Coverage lasts for up to seven years or 100,000 miles from the vehicle’s initial in-service date. This includes two years or 40,000 miles of CPO warranty coverage that starts after the NVLW expires.
- A CARFAX® vehicle history report is standard with every CPO purchase, and you’ll also enjoy 24/7 Roadside Assistance coverage for as long as you remain covered by your warranty.
- Since certified pre-owned Nissan models are all relatively new, they come equipped with many of the most impressive features and technologies available. However, like used vehicles, they carry lower starting prices than their new counterparts and also depreciate at a slower rate.
- Choosing to buy Nissan Certified Pre-Owned allows you to skip the vehicle’s sharpest period of depreciation: the years and months that pass right after it’s been driven off the lot! This sharp depreciation—which all new cars undergo—is the reason that used cars are so much more affordable than new ones.
- Overall, Nissan models hold their value well as the years go by—and that’s especially true for manufacturer-backed CPO Nissan vehicles. Models like the Nissan Frontier routinely rank among the models with the slowest depreciation.
If you’re ready to bring a certified pre-owned Nissan home to Sicklerville or Woodbury, then don’t wait to explore our lineup of used cars in South Jersey. Take a moment to value your trade-in or apply for financing today!