What Are the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Trim Levels?
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is all new for model-year 2022, but which Nissan Pathfinder trim levels have all the features you’re searching for? Although the base-level Pathfinder S will give you plenty of tools and toys to play around with, those who decide to upgrade will find much more to love. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the four Nissan Pathfinder models—S, SV, SL, and Platinum—so you can schedule your test drive with confidence.
How Much is Each Nissan Pathfinder Model?
How will each of the new Nissan Pathfinder models fit into your monthly budget? Get each trim level’s starting price before you dive in:
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder S – Starting at $33,410 MSRP*
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder SV – Starting at $36,200 MSRP*
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder SL – Starting at $39,590 MSRP*
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum – Starting at $46,190 MSRP*
If you’re comparing Nissan SUVs, our 2021 Rogue vs. 2022 Pathfinder comparison can help you find out what sets this model apart.
Pathfinder S – $33,410 MSRP*
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder comes standard with a 3.5L direct injection V6 that delivers 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque, and every trim level—including the baseline S—is offered with optional Intelligent 4×4.
Drivers who choose this model will also receive a wide range of standard features:
- Nissan Safety Shield® 360
- Apple CarPlay® integration
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push-Button Start
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- Nissan Connect® 8-inch touchscreen display
- Seating for up to eight with the EZ-FLEX® Seating System
- Two USB ports and two USB-C ports
Pathfinder SV – $36,200 MSRP*
Looking for a more luxurious SUV? The SV sets you up for success with more convenience features and more advanced driver assistance technologies. This model includes:
- All Nissan Pathfinder S features, plus:
- ProPilot Assist® with Intelligent Lane Intervention and Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- 2-way power driver’s lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- Remote Engine Start System
- Intelligent Climate Control
- Heated outside mirrors
- Nissan Connect® services powered by SiriusXM®
Drivers who choose this Nissan Pathfinder model can add the SV Premium Package to improve their Cherry Hill and Sicklerville drives. It includes a panoramic moonroof, a power liftgate, second-row captain’s chairs, a transmission cooler, and a trailer hitch that can handle up to 6,000 pounds.
Pathfinder SL – $39,590 MSRP*
The Nissan Pathfinder SL is distinguished by more impressive interior appointments and a more powerful infotainment system. Here’s what you can expect to find inside:
- All Nissan Pathfinder SV features, plus:
- Nissan Connect® 9-inch touchscreen display
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Leather-trimmed 1st and 2nd-row seats
- Heated steering wheel
- LED fog lights
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
Woodbury-area drivers will also want to consider the SL Premium Package. It adds all SL Premium Package features, plus a 13-speaker Bose® audio system, heated second row seats, and 20-inch wheels.
Pathfinder Platinum – $46,190 MSRP*
The Nissan Pathfinder Platinum comes fully loaded with just about everything you could ask for in a family SUV. In addition to all the standard and available features we’ve mentioned above, this model offers:
- Digital dashboard with customizable gauges
- Head-up Display technology
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Gesture-activated liftgate
- Additional USB ports
Find Your New Nissan Pathfinder at Nissan of Turnersville
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore the Nissan Pathfinder trim levels, take a moment to value your trade-in or calculate your monthly payments. When you’re ready to take one of our new Nissan Pathfinder models for a test drive, all you need to do is let us know!
More from Nissan of Turnersville
Curious about the latest Frontier specs? The 2022 Nissan Frontier towing capacity tops out at 6,720 pounds, and it has an impressive payload capacity too! Although your final capacities will vary depending on the trim you choose, Trailer Sway Control now comes equipped as a standard feature on all models. Additionally, any new Frontier…
If you’re in need of an efficient compact sedan for your Woodbury commute, look no further than the 2021 Nissan Sentra. Boasting a phenomenal 29 mpg city/39 mpg highway fuel economy rating*, the Sentra combines the latest fuel efficient technology with intelligent design to bring a new level of commuting to the table. Read…
Before you dive into our new Sentra inventory, you’ll want to get familiar with each of the 2021 Nissan Sentra trim levels! The Sentra S, Sentra SV, and Sentra SR each have plenty to offer, but only one will feel just right for your needs. Compare Nissan Sentra price points and find out what…