2021 Nissan Altima Interior
Drivers love the look and feel of the 2021 Nissan Altima interior, but what exactly can you expect from the latest edition of this well-loved sedan? Standard features like Remote Engine Start and voice recognition technology have helped to make the Altima one of the standout options in its segment, and once you’ve had a chance to check out the full list of features and dimensions, we’d be surprised if you could settle for any other ride!
Nissan Altima Interior Features: Standard Inclusions
Even as standard, the new Nissan Altima interior delivers just about everything that Cherry Hill and Sicklerville drivers have come to expect from their sedans, along with some features that may be pleasant surprises! Here’s what to look for on your test drive:
- 5-inch Multi-function information display
- 7-inch Touch-screen display
- Voice Recognition
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
- AM/FM audio system with six speakers
- Map lights and rear reading lights
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and extensions
- Variable intermittent speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- Air conditioning
- In-cabin microfilter
- Remote Engine Start System
Compare the Nissan Altima to the Nissan Sentra to get a better idea of where it stands out.
Nissan Altima Interior Features: Upgrades and Options
If you’re interested in the Nissan Altima interior lighting details, you should know that the Platinum trim offers unique interior accent lights. Curious about other available features or upper-level trims? Those who move down the lineup may also receive:
- 7-inch Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- NissanConnect® 8-inch touch-screen display
- Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Driver’s seat memory
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- And much more!
If you’re interested in Nissan Altima interior accessories, don’t hesitate to reach out to our parts department. Our service experts would be happy to help with installation.
Nissan Altima Interior Cargo Space & Passenger Room
Not even the most lusciously appointed sedan can satisfy Sicklerville and Woodbury families unless it also offers plenty of room to spread out! The Nissan Altima interior certainly does not disappoint:
- Head Room: 39.2 inches (1st) / 36.9 inches (2nd)
- Leg Room: 43.8 inches (1st) / 35.2 inches (2nd)
- Hip Room: 54.7 inches (1st) / 54.5 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 58.2 inches (1st) / 57.1 inches (2nd)
- Passenger Volume: 100.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 15.4 cubic feet
Step Into the Nissan Altima Interior at Nissan of Turnersville!
We’re sure you’ll love how you feel inside of the Nissan Altima interior, so don’t wait to contact our team and schedule a test drive! We’ve even made it easy to shop for a new Nissan Altima for sale online!
More From Nissan of Turnersville
Curious about the latest Frontier specs? The 2022 Nissan Frontier towing capacity tops out at 6,720 pounds, and it has an impressive payload capacity too! Although your final capacities will vary depending on the trim you choose, Trailer Sway Control now comes equipped as a standard feature on all models. Additionally, any new Frontier…
If you’re in need of an efficient compact sedan for your Woodbury commute, look no further than the 2021 Nissan Sentra. Boasting a phenomenal 29 mpg city/39 mpg highway fuel economy rating*, the Sentra combines the latest fuel efficient technology with intelligent design to bring a new level of commuting to the table. Read…
Before you dive into our new Sentra inventory, you’ll want to get familiar with each of the 2021 Nissan Sentra trim levels! The Sentra S, Sentra SV, and Sentra SR each have plenty to offer, but only one will feel just right for your needs. Compare Nissan Sentra price points and find out what…